Assist in all areas of photo studio, producing portraits and occasionally dressing up in costumes too.
This position require standing for the duration of your shift, general restaurant duties as assigned & cleaning safely with chemicals!
- Hours – Average 32+ hours per week
- Start Date: May 11 - July 1
- End Date: September 30 or DS 2019 Form End Date
- Advanced English skills for interacting with customers with a positive attitude.
- The first 3 weeks will be a training period where the hours may be reduced until you are immersed in your full time schedule. Hours will be 32+ average over the course of the program.
- Hours and schedule will vary each week, must be available and able to work holidays, weekdays, and weekends (Saturday, Sunday) as scheduled.
- Uniform - You must be neat in appearance.
- Social Security Number - Approximately seven days after you check into the program you will apply for a social security card. You will be able to work before you receive your card but you must provide a receipt to prove
you have applied.
Housing & Transportation
- Overview of housing situation: Assigned upon arrival in sponsor approved apartment style housing. Expect one bed per person (bunk bed style).
- Housing Fees: Expect a seasonal rental fee of between $2000.00-$2200.00
- Additional Housing Fees: Housing deposit of $250 to be paid 4 weeks in advance with your first rental payment of $250. $200 of your deposit is eligible for refund upon successful program completion, damage inspection, and positive rental obligation standing. $50 is a non-refundable admin fee.
- A total of 4 equal seasonal rent payments will be due every 2.5 weeks in the USA.
- Transportation – You will walk/bike/ride share to and from work each day. Public transportation in Ocean City can be utilized for $3.00 per day. All transportation is your financial responsibility.
- Bike Safety Reminder – Always wear a helmet & reflective gear, utilize a blinking light, and obey all traffic signs and lights!
- Company – Flashback Photos are shops located on Ocean City’s famous boardwalk. You will be working with professional photographers and help customers dress up in “old time” costumes to take portraits in a vintage and fun setting!
- Community – Atlantic resort town, year round population of about 7000, hosting 8 million + visitors annually!
- Location – Part of a barrier island on the East Coast of Maryland. About 150 miles (241 km) SE of Washington, D.C. and 240 miles (386 km) S of New York City.
- Weather – Hot during the day and warm during the evening. Average temperatures range between 75 and 90 degrees Fahrenheit (5-20 degrees Celsius)