Continental Pools LLC
Lifeguard in cities located in Maryland East, South and Frederick at private community swimming pools.
- Hours: 40-45 hours per week. Some overtime available and paid at USD $18.75 per hour
- Start Date: May 28,2022 (DS Start Date)
- End Date: September 5, 2022 (DS End Date)
- Students may arrive as early as May 14, 2022
- Must Pass Lifeguard Certification Course
- Advanced English skills for interacting with customers with a positive attitude.
- Grooming – Must be presentable and clean.
- Uniform – Uniform will be provided by the employer free of cost.
- Social Security Number - Approximately seven days after you check into the program you will apply for a social security card. You will be able to work before you receive your card but you must provide your social security number to your employer as soon as you receive it.
Housing & Transportation
- Overview of housing situation: Housing units will be in the form of apartments, town houses, condominiums etc. Housing comes furnished.
- Apartment Furniture (single bed per person, coffee table, chairs, sofa/futon, floor lamps, kitchen utensils,
pots/pans, glassware, shower curtains, refrigerator, washer and dryer also on site).
- Rooms are shared (2 to 3 people per bedroom)
- Bedroom Linens are provided (sheets, blanket, pillow, and towel)
- Phone service (a phone is in every apartment)
- Rent Per week : USD $145.00 per week
- Advanced Housing Fees:– USD $250 advanced rent this covers your accommodation from the day you arrive until after your first week pay. Housing Deposit: USD $150- $100 from your housing deposit is refundable upon successful program completion, damage inspection, and positive rental obligation standing. Total due at least 2 weeks before you arrive is USD $400.
- Transportation: - Daily transportation is provided to/from work via metro, bus, bike or ride at the discretion of Continental Pools.
The photos below are examples of summer housing accommodation.
- Community – Your housing/work location will be close to grocery stores and restaurants.
- Location - Choosing this location will allow you to work in cities such as Laurel, Largo, Bowie, Columbia, Frederick, Baltimore etc